Saturday, February 4, 2012

First Fish Friday in Grenada!!!


I and a few of my friends.

So, I finally got to go to the Fish Friday that they hold here in Grenada, and I picked the best time to go too. Fish Friday happens every Friday, of course, and it's just like a food fair where different people have various types of food and drinks for sale. This event was bigger than usual because they were also celebrating Grenada's 38th year of independence. From what I've heard, everything was much nicer last night because of the independence celebration. They had decorations, performers, great music, and the food was just awesome. But the best of the night for me was that I got this beautiful wooden carving for free!!! Am I not blessed? Yes, I am. 
Have a swell weekend guys :)


ps: Oh, and the wooden carving came with a phone number signed under it as well (from the guy who bought it for me).





1 comment: